Monday, March 17, 2008

Time flies...

When you're having fun...or something like that, anyway! : )
Not a whole lot going on. My eBay auction isn't going as well as I'd hoped. Then again, I messed up a little and only posted it under "Crafts, Handcrafted Jewelry," which isn't the main jewelry section (I've since changed it so it's in both categories now, though), so it didn't get as much attention as it could have. It's only got about a day left, and I don't think it'll go for much more (if any!) than it's at right now. *sigh* Oh, well.
Oh! My youngest son, who is nearly 16, has won Youth of The Year (for the second year in a row!) is getting ready for the State competition being held this next weekend (the 28th and 29th). He didn't win State last year, but I think he's got a pretty good chance this year. Unfortunately, I can't afford to miss the time from work, so I won't be able to go. It'll be just him, his dad, and maybe both of his older brothers.
Anywho.....that's about it for now. Like I said, not a whole lot going on right now. If anyone's reading this, hope I didn't bore you too much! : )
Y'all have a good evening!

No comments: