Monday, March 10, 2008

Grrr, argh and stuff!

I've been trying for two evenings to post a slideshow from Photobucket to my blog, with no luck. Anybody know how to fix this? I'm about to start cussing at this thing, and it's not the puter's fault!
Anyhow, here is the link to my slideshow at Photobucket, which I did manage to save okay.
http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg151/Thecraftydragon1/?action=view&current=f29c3ec4.pbw
The link works, so if you want to take a look, you can. Now I think I'm going to try and post these on eBay, and then I'm most likely going to call it a night.
Y'all have a good evening!

1 comment:

Smerk said...

I had problems when I tried to do a slideshow from photobucket. You should be able to upload it through adding a picture, though.

Oooh...pretty jewellry! :)