Thursday, July 22, 2010

Camping photodump!

Okay, so I know I'm a day or two late, but at least I'm not months late this time! ;-)  These are some of my favorite photos from my trip to the mountains.  (In no particular order.)

I just can't get over how much bluer the sky is there than here.  I love it!

I had a lot of fun playing with the black and white setting on the camera.  :)

Isabel enjoyed making s'mores for the first time!

We saw this momma sage grouse several times, and she always acted like she owned the road! lol

We had an elephant stampede through our camp...

and we were stalked by a panther!

Back from a trip to the creek for some water.

Tex spent a lot of time laying in the sun.  I sometimes think he's part cat! lol

Dave made a peach cobbler--it was yummy!!

Daniel and Isabel.  Love this photo of them!

This was taken between storms one day.  It had rained for an hour or so, and stopped just before sunset, so these clouds had an amazing pink glow.  After the sun had gone completely and the clouds went back to gray, it started raining again--and rained most of the night.
 

Wild roses.
 

I don't know what these are, but they're all over the place!
 
  
Phoebe came camping with us, and spent a lot of time hanging around various areas of the trailer. :-)
 

We visited our waterfall again this year.  The haze effect was caused by all the spray hitting the camera lens.
 

Okay, I think that's probably enough for today.  I'll save some for another day when I don't have very much to say. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are certainly developing an eye for things! Love you!

(The security word is 'intedin'. For some reason I read it as intending! LOL)