Friday, February 8, 2013

Dragging myself kicking and screaming back from the brink

Eesh.  It's a new year.  Again. And what's more, it's February of that new year.  And I haven't written anything here since September, and that was only the 3rd post of last year.  Seriously, what's the point of having a blog if I'm not going to use it?

Okay, enough beating myself up.  I made the Honor Roll again last semester, despite all the drama going on with Dave's health and the pain clinic (more information can be found at his blog, link in the sidebar), and Kaila made straight A's for the first time ever!  Way to go, kiddo!

This semester I'm taking a whopping 19 credits, but when I take the test for the second half of my French independent study, I'll end up having 22 credits on my transcript (providing that I pass, of course).  One of my classes is History of the English Language, which is actually pretty interesting.  It's neat to see how the language has changed over time.  I'm also copy editing the college newspaper, which has been fun so far, though we're only working on the second issue of the semester.

I am going to try to update more often--probably on the weekends.  I would write more now, but for some reason I can't fathom, Blogger keeps changing my font on me, and having to change it back is getting really irritating.

Hope everyone has been doing well, and with any luck, I'll be talking to y'all again soon!

No comments: